Seeing as it is currently exam week, I am going to chalk up the delay in posts to me "studying" therefore unable to update.
I just wish that selective school did not have such high expectations of their students. It's like because of their high expectations, that the majority of people actually try and go get your shovel, and we'll dig a deep hole, to bury the castle bury the castle get good results so then the minority that don't really care or can't be bothered to study end up looking bad. so then everyone is inclined to study which means you have to try even harder so that everyone can get above the average.
ARGG. this is reason I don't go on msn often. trying to blog and still reply to people often enough that doesn't make them think I'm ignoring them. I'M BUSY PEOPLE. IT'S ON MY STATUS.
I'm not like Stuart and is permanently busy so you don't know if i really am busy.
And then its just an endless cycle of acting like STRESS. And then you get people like Maggie who looks so relaxed but do so well. I HATE YOU MAGGIE... in an endearing way. you also have people like Dietrich who really don't care and it's like "I want to be like that" but you can't because of the high expectations that the school has which then transfers to you parents because they look at your report and go all "Ewy, you're maths is 2% under the average" i want you to do better. NOT EVERYONE CAN BE ABOVE THE AVERAGE!!!
End of "well it's true that we love one another" - white stripes is people talking in a cockney accent.
And now I'm off to make Mi Goreng!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment