Friday, 25 September 2009

I'm a lady?

Well I'm not in love with Kathy Tran so I don't know why I'm starting things off.
I'm only here to balance the obsession with some non-kathy related posts.



Well my parents are hounding me about cleaning up my room again. My mom is actually warning me that if i don't clean it by tomorrow, she will do it for me. I don't know whether thats a good or bad thing.

What I don't get is why my parents are having such a hard time with my room being... "disorganized". I mean it's not like they are sleeping in there. If i can live with it and it's not affecting my studies, then i don't get why they are so adamant about it.
It's not like it's affecting my hygene either. I've gotten sick the least amount of times in my family.

Their also using the whole "you're-a-lady-and-ladies-are-neat" speech. Just because i have a vagina, that doesn't mean I have to be all clean and organized. I hate it when they do that. They give leniences to my brothers, but when it comes to me their all like "Oh No, you can't do that, you're just a girl."

For example they let my older brother go to an evening concert at Luna Park when he was 15. But when I ask to hang out with my friends in the city - during the day! - thy're all like "NO, you'll get raped!" Sif that will happen to me. That'll probs happen to my bro before it happens to me.


--> I AM EWY <--
ヽ(´ー`)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment